Terms and Conditions
1. DELIVERY Delivery times are indicative and respected as far as possible. The delays can not, in any case, justify the cancellation of the order, nor the payment of indemnities. The Customer must check the condition of the goods at the time of delivery, and report the damage to the carrier. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product, damaged parcel, broken products ...) will be imperatively mentioned on the carrier's receipt, accompanied by the signature of the Customer. The absence of reservations on the carrier's receipt deprives the Customer of all remedies. The Customer must confirm these anomalies by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the carrier and Bathroom Bouticcelli inc. within 48 hours (Article 105 of the Commercial Code). After this time, we will no longer be able to take your claims into account. The Customer may also refuse the goods on the day of delivery if his condition warrants.
2. PACKAGING The packaging complies with national standards for road transport. In case of non-standard packaging, a price supplement, established at the time of the order, will be applied.
3. PAYMENT The payment of the goods is only considered valid when the amounts payable reach Salle de Bain Bouticcelli inc. In the event of late payment, late payment interest is payable from the anniversary date of the purchase, at a rate of 1.5% per month. In the event of non-payment at maturity, the entire maturity becomes due. In case of recovery by litigation, the costs and depend are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to pay in full, even in case of dispute or litigation.
4. RESERVATION OF PROPERTY CLAUSE Ownership of the goods supplied remains the exclusive property of Salle de Bain Bouticcelli inc. until the last day of full payment. Under this retention of title, Bouticcelli Bathroom Inc. will have the right to take back unpaid merchandise. In this case, all charges will be borne by the Buyer. Bathroom Bouticcelli inc. may retain the sums already collected as compensation.
5. WARRANTY Each of our products is covered by a 2-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials, from their date of departure from our delivery warehouse (Quebec and Ontario only) .The warranty does not give rise to a total recovery of the device, a partial refund or any other interest of any kind. The responsibility of the manufacturer is not engaged and the guarantee is not applicable in the case of a faulty installation, badly adapted, not in conformity with the standards in force, or with the rules of the art, as well as in the case of abnormal use, lack of maintenance or inadequate maintenance, or if the damage was caused by chemicals or clacaire. The guarantee is not valid if the Customer modifies or if it modifies the elements or a part of the apparatus, compared to the original supply.